We hope you’re having a great week☀️. Here at Weld, we have had a busy month and we are excited to share all the amazing things that have been going on🚀
New Connectors? 👀
Our product team have been busy working on new connectors and we are happy to share that Xero and Gorgias connector are now available in the Weld App
We have also made updates to our current connectors :
- Shopify Plus : Users table
- Hubspot Custom Objects ETL
- Hubspot Custom Objects Reverse ETL
- Intercom Tickets endpoint
Workspace Improvements 🛠️
We have made an upgrade to our integration flow with two new settings.
- Always Full Sync - Every time there is a sync, we always pull all data and always overwrite the table.
- Full Sync at Midnight - When a sync runs incrementally (or append), this will trigger a special sync every day at midnight, which would re-pull all the data and overwrite the whole table. This is useful for capturing deletes.
Custom Connector Demo Guide 📚
We have published a demo guide to help get you started with your first custom connector.
The code is available in our Github repository along with many other examples of custom connectors!
We love to see what you are building so feel free to share your custom connectors with the rest of our community
Customer spotlight: Female Invest 🚀
We recently sat down with Matias Voldby Drejer, Business Intelligence Lead. Matias explains how Weld has helped Female Invest become data-driven by streamlining their workflows and creating a single source of truth for their business - accelerating their core mission of democratizing investing for everyone..
Watch it on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sti5zoIsjw
Product Hunt 🔥
We recently launched our AI assistant feature on product hunt and were awarded #3 AI product of the week!
G2 Reviews ❤️
We love reading our customers reviews and they have had some nice things to say.
In April we recieved 12 new G2 reviews and have been recognized with the G2 High Performer Badge for Spring 2023.
See our G2 Reviews: https://www.g2.com/products/weld-weld/reviews