Comparing Rivery with Weld
What is Rivery
Rivery provides a SaaS ELT-based Data Integration platform that enables the seamless loading of data from diverse sources and custom API-based platforms into your preferred data warehouse. While River lacks on-the-fly transformations, it offers Post-load Transformations as compensation.
"As a data analyst, I find the tool really easy to use; it's intuitive how you connect to the different data sources and create your data pipelines."
- Supports custom integrations though native GUI
- Has reverse ETL option
- Supports Python
- Has data transformation capabilities
- Great customer support
- Lack of advanced error handling features
- Cannot transform data on the fly (ETL)
- Complex pricing model
- UI is lacking when working with larger complex pipelines
- Product documentation is lacking
What is Weld
Weld is an ETL platform that combines ELT, data transformations, and reverse ETL in one powerful platform. Weld provides a simple, user-friendly interface and is well-suited for smaller data teams that require a modern, but also affordable solution for batch and close to real-time data integration.
"Weld is incredibly user-friendly. The graphical interface is intuitive, which makes it easy to build data workflows quickly and efficiently. Even with little experience in SQL and pipeline management, we found that Weld was straightforward and easy to use."
- Premium quality connectors and reliability
- User-friendly and easy to set up
- AI assistant
- The very competitive and easy-to-understand pricing model
- Reverse ETL option
- Lineage, orchestration, and workflow features
- Advanced transformation and SQL modeling capabilities
- A limited number of connectors
- Only works for Google BigQuery and Snowflake data warehouses
- Limited features for very advanced data teams
- No DBT integration
Summary of Rivery vs Weld
|$0.75 per credit *100MB of data replication
|$99 / 2M Active Rows