Comparing Keboola with Weld
What is Keboola
Keboola is a cloud based ETL platform for the advanced user with a great degree of flexibility and customization options. It offers import and export of data and support a wide range of languages and features so you do most of your data operations in one place.
"Keboola is powerful in extracting data from endless sources. In keboola you can organize your analytics and build your models with ease."
- A very wide range of features
- Option to build custom components withe API first approach
- Transformations that support both ELT and ETL
- Fully managed data platform
- Good academy to learn
- Complex UI
- Orchestration features are lacking
- Can quickly become expensive with the credit consumption pricing model
What is Weld
Weld is an ETL platform that combines ELT, data transformations, and reverse ETL in one powerful platform. Weld provides a simple, user-friendly interface and is well-suited for smaller data teams that require a modern, but also affordable solution for batch and close to real-time data integration.
"Weld is incredibly user-friendly. The graphical interface is intuitive, which makes it easy to build data workflows quickly and efficiently. Even with little experience in SQL and pipeline management, we found that Weld was straightforward and easy to use."
- Premium quality connectors and reliability
- User-friendly and easy to set up
- AI assistant
- The very competitive and easy-to-understand pricing model
- Reverse ETL option
- Lineage, orchestration, and workflow features
- Advanced transformation and SQL modeling capabilities
- A limited number of connectors
- Only works for Google BigQuery and Snowflake data warehouses
- Limited features for very advanced data teams
- No DBT integration
Summary of Keboola vs Weld
|$99 / 2M Active Rows